Charms Office Assistant
The Irvin High School Band Program is now using the “Charms Office Assistant” to manage our student information and band account activities. Students and parents may log into Charms to view and update contact information as well as view your individual band account. In addition, you may make payments for trips and fees by credit or debit card through PayPal.
- Go to www.charmsoffice.com (or click the link above) and click the “PARENT/STUDENT LOGIN” on the right side of the webpage.
- Type in our school code: IrvinHSB then click “Enter Charms”
- Your temporary “Student Area Password” is your student ID#
- Once logged in you will be able to view your band activity account and make payments via PayPal, change your password and update your contact info.
- Click on “Update Info”Update contact information
- We do not need parents Drivers License or Date of Birth
- When done, click the “Update” button to save your changes
- Click “Change Password”
- Enter your Old Password (student ID) then your new password and password hint
Viewing Financial Statement For Your Band Account
- Click “Finances”: Here you will find your Account Balance. The top section is a summary of your account.
- “Trip Leger Detail” shows charges/payments on the Spring Trip
- “Fee Payment History” shows charges/payments on things like marching t-shirts, entry fees, extra gloves, etc.
- “Fundraising” shows money earned through our magazine sales
- “Student Miscellaneous Ledger” shows your opening balance and transfers to either Fees or Trip ledgers.